Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mix Tape Blues - Mix 4


  1. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
  2. Metallica - Master Of Puppets
  3. Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Hallelujah
  4. Radiohead - You And Whose Army?
  5. Mars Volta - Drunkship Of Lanterns
  6. White Stripes - Wasting My Time
  7. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks
  8. Guided By Voices - The Best Of Jill Hives
  9. Bruce Springsteen - Take 'Em As They Come
  10. Mother Hips - The Figure 11
  11. New York Dolls - Who Are The Mystery Girls?
  12. Tool - Schism
  13. Smiths - Hand In Glove
  14. Aerosmith - Sick As A Dog
  15. R.E.M. - The One I Love
  16. Beatles - Eight Days A Week
  17. Animals - When I Was Young
  18. Teenage Fanclub - Metal Baby
  19. Phish - My Friend, My Friend
  20. Coldplay - High Speed
  21. U2 - Sweetest Thing
  22. My Morning Jacket - Rollin' Back
  23. Rolling Stones - Play With Fire
  24. Grateful Dead - Attics Of My Life
  25. All Night Radio - All Night Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment